Crop Science Awards open for entries
13:46 PM | June 12, 2020 | CW staff
The crop protection industry, along with other industry sectors across the globe, has been hard at work finding creative ways to keep agriculture moving despite the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Given this scenario, the Agrow team decided that now more than ever, it is imperative to carry on the tradition of recognizing the many accomplishments in the industry.
Travel restrictions and social distancing prevent us organizing our Crop Science Awards & Forum in London. Still, our annual gala event will carry on—with the same celebratory feel—online.
Entry submissions for the Crop Science Awards 2020 is open, and the deadline for nominations is 7th August, 2020 at midnight GMT. The Crop Science Awards 2020*, which also comprises a half-day forum
, will run as an online event in partnership with Agrow
’s sister publication, Chemical Week
—ensuring a broader outreach.
The 12 awards categories are
- Best R&D Pipeline
- Best Formulation Innovation
- Best New Biological Product
- Best New Crop Protection Product or Trait
- Best Innovation in Digital Farming Technology
- Best Stewardship Program
- Best Public Outreach Program
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Best Company from an Emerging Region
- Best Supplier
- Best Supporting Role
- Lifetime Achievement
A panel of 12 judges comprising industry experts from across the globe will examine each application to select the shortlist and the eventual winners. Click here to download the entry guide and direct any submissions queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Rebranded as Crop Science Forum & Awards in 2019, formerly Agrow’s Crop Science Awards & Forum has been running successfully since launching in 2007.